TERMS AND CONDITIONS
On this page you will find all of the terms and conditions relevant to ALL of our events. Any booking made with us will be required to agree to these terms and condition, if for any reason you do not agree to these terms and conditions then we will sadly be unable to go ahead with your event. Please ensure you read through these carefully. We are always available and will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the contents of this page. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07853145240
1. BOOKING CONFIRMATION
- All bookings must be completed through our website or via telephone booking.
- You MUST be able to provide suitable off road parking on level ground for your booking to be able to take place, we will NOT park up on roadsides or pavements as this is potentially dangerous for the safety of the bookings participants.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking, the remaining balance must be paid 30 days before the event
- A booking will not be confirmed until a deposit has been received and funds are cleared
- All bookings will be a legally binding contract so you must agree to these terms and conditions
2. CANCELLATION POLICIES
- All cancellations must be submitted by email. We will not accept official cancellation via telephone
- Cancellations made 4 weeks prior to the event will receive a full refund
- Cancellations made less than 4 weeks prior to the event will receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations made two weeks or less prior to the event will receive NO refund
- We aim to arrive at least 30 minutes before any event in order to set up our equipment, however we accept no responsibility for factors out of our control such as traffic or any other variants that result in us being later than planned.
- In the event that we are late, the booking will continue until the package you have paid for is fulfilled
- In the highly unlikely event that a major technical failure occurs, a FULL refund will be offered, or a rearrangement can be made.
- We take NO responsibility for any damage caused to your property by our vehicle, if you are unsure whether your ground is safe to host our vehicle please endeavour to seek the opinion of a qualified professional, this is SOLELY the party organisers responsibility not ours.
4. UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
- ApeX Gaming Theatre reserves the right to cancel a booking at any time due to unforeseen circumstances such as severe weather conditions, serious illness to a members of our team, unforeseen family commitments or any other circumstances that would place our vehicle & staff in danger.
- If for any reason an unforeseen circumstance arises a FULL refund will be offered OR a rearranged date can be made.
- In the event of damage to our equipment or vehicle that is caused by excessively harsh treatment or vandalism and that is deemed purposeful we reserve the right to charge to the originally contracted person the full amount to repair or replace the equipment. Any damages must be reported to a member of staff immediately.
- Any Damages that are not reported to a member of staff but are found after the event will also be charged to the contracted party organiser
6. PHOTOGRAPHY AND MEDIA RIGHTS
- During the event we may take some photos and videos .Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any request being made to the parties and without any payment or compensation being offered.
- If for any reason you do not agree to the above media policy please contact us via telephone or email to discuss
7. FOOD AND DRINK CONSUMPTION
- We do not allow any food or drink on the ApeX Gaming Theatre at any time, this is to protect our equipment. We advise that your party is catered for either before or after any event.
8. BEHAVIOUR AND HEALTH & SAFETY
- We will not tolerate bad behaviour, bad language, aggressive behaviour or threatening behaviour to our team or other party goers. We reserve the right to send away any person who is found to be unmanageable or a danger to the safety or enjoyment of others .In extreme cases we reserve the right to end the event immediately. In this event no refund will be given.
- For the comfort, health and safety of all participants, The ApeX Gaming Theatre operates a strict NO SMOKING policy.
- The Company will accept no liability for problems arising from failure to accept and/or respond to the authority and instructions of the appointed staff
- Anyone considered under the influence of any alcohol or illegal substances will immediately be removed from the vehicle.
- Anyone who enters The ApeX Gaming Theatre does so at their own risk.
Please note that here at The ApeX we operate to strict health & safety guidelines, all attendees are supplied with hand sanitizers and all of our staff members are fully qualified in First Aid. Safety is of paramount importance to us here and we have full Public Liability Cover up to 5 million pounds, for more information regarding our cover please email
9. TRAVEL EXPENSES, INTERNET ACCESS & SURCHARGES
- Any bookings that are 10 miles or under from the postcode DE11 0TU will not receive any travel surcharge
- Any bookings that are outside this radius will be subject to a travel surcharge of £1 per mile
- Due to the advanced technology of our Xbox consoles we require access to the internet in order to set the consoles up to allow certain cloud based games to be played on board.
- If no internet access is available at your premises we can use a WIFI Hotspot but a surcharge of £30.00 will be required if you choose this option.
- If your premises has no access to the internet and you don't wish to pay the surcharge for our hotspot, a party can still go ahead but this will limit the games available to play on board the ApeX.
- The ApeX requires electricity. If you have access to mains at the party venue we will use this. If not we will provide a generator for the duration of the event. A surcharge of £30 is required for Generator use.